So what is Mental Fitness?
Mental fitness is having a healthy and strong mind to allow you to handle the challenges and opportunities that life puts in front of you, without getting too worn out. Knowing how to handle life stressors easily and tactfully.
Being Mentally Fit helps you: Being mentally fit also encompasses your mental, emotional and physically well being, everything is connected. And, i believe it all starts in the mind with out thoughts which affect our physiology, our state and ultimately our behaviors. When we are mentally fit, we can perform better in our business, career, in our community and at home in our relationships as well as in our sports.
- Improve concentration and focus
- Handle stress (good and bad) more effectively
- Let go of grudges towards past mistakes, forgive others and yourself
- Form stronger connections with people and loved one's
- Enjoy a more fulfilling and happier life
Ask yourself the following.... give yourself a 1 for Not at all, a 2 for several days and a 3 for Nearly every day. If you have scored more than 15 for all of the above questions, you may need support or assistance from a professional health care practitioner.
- How often have you had little interest or pleasure in doing things?
- How often have you been bothered by feeling down, depressed or hopeless?
- How often have you been bothered by trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much?
- How often have you been bothered by feeling tired or having little energy?
- How often have you been bothered by poor appetite or overeating?
- How often have you been bothered by feeling bad about yourself, or that you are a failure, or have let yourself or your family down?
- How often have you been bothered by trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television?
- Have you had an anxiety attack (suddenly feeling fear or panic)? Yes give yourself a 3, No- give yourself a 1
- How often have you been bothered by feeling nervous, anxious or on edge?
- How often have you been bothered by not being able to stop or control worrying?
- How often have you been bothered by worrying too much about different things?
- How often have you been bothered by having trouble relaxing?
- How often have you been bothered by becoming easily annoyed or irritable?
- How often have you been bothered by feeling afraid as if something awful might happen?
Are you struggling with daily activities, stress, depression, or anxiety? There are techniques and exercises you can do to help with your mental and emotional health. Get mentally fit now and learn how to take charge of your mind and ultimately your life!
Results of a Comparative Study show that talk therapy & psychoanalysis had a 38% success rate after 600 hours. Behavioral Therapy had a 73% success rate after 22 sessions and hypnotherapy had a 93% success rate after just 6 sessions and Time Line Therapy has a 98-100% success rate after 1 to 2 sessions. Connect with me HERE for your complimentary call today!
Lynn Thier, RHN, Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy (R) and Hypnosis. Registered Nutritionist & Trainer
Are you ready to make the necessary shifts to get the results you desire for yourself? I am here to help you!
Learning to make positive shifts, especially a shift in mindset are key to creating our best life. Our mindset affects every area of our lives ~ If we are struggling in our personal lives, it will ultimately affect our business, career and relationships. The techniques used truly is short term therapy with long term results.
Lynn has had several careers and a varied background in Social Services, Recruitment, Business and Sales as well as Health, Fitness & Nutrition for over 25 years. She specializes in services for women and teens with mental health issues, with businesses providing NLP Trainings, Corporate Values Alignment, Increase Sales, Weight Optimization & Fat Loss, Sport Performance, Chronic Pain, Quit Smoking, Releasing Negative emotions such as Anger, Sadness, Depression, Anxiety, Fear, Stress & PTSD.