by: Pat Heydlauff
If you are results oriented and want to increase positivity in your life, the time to begin is now. Positivity is about bringing your personal environment and you into harmony both externally and internally so you can create a better life and enjoy it more. Positivity is living a balanced harmonious life that results in improved relationships, better health, increased prosperity, and abundance.
The biggest problem for most people is that they want to bring more positivity into their lives but never make the room for it and time to do so. A balanced harmonious lifestyle which leads to more positivity isn't magic, isn't a religion, and it isn't a Band-Aid but rather the use of a few simple tools that create change and lead to a better life.
The solution – create a self-improvement calendar that will be your roadmap to more positivity, less stress and chaos. Everyone can create significantly more positivity in their lives by using and applying this simplified approach.
Five Ways to Increase Positivity in Your Life
Begin right now – make a date on your calendar with yourself to work on one of the five categories below. It is very important that you choose the order of the categories no matter what the order is on the listing. You need to be in-control of creating your own new positivity. Only you know which category is the most important for you at this moment in time. Just be sure to do all of the categories in the order of importance to you.
· Create more time for you so there is enough time for you to do some of the things you want to do, not just must do. Remove energy drainers and clutter from your world so you have less stagnant energy in your life, which prevents new energy from entering. The less clutter you need to care for, the more time you will have to do what you want to do, not have to do. Place boxes or bags in all closets and the garage for clutter. Once filled immediately donate them or put them into the trash so you are not tempted to keep them. Mark your calendar so you will create a weekly habit of going through high clutter-prone areas and remove the clutter so it does not collect and become negative energy. Your stress will decrease and your personal energy will increase.
· Increase your wealth so you do not worry about tomorrow. Worry creates negative energy and attracts less wealth and more worry. Nurture and guard your income much like you would care for a precious child or an adoring pet. Always spend just a little (or a lot) less income than you receive monthly and place it somewhere it can grow whether you are young and just starting out or recently retired. To energize positive wealth energy, place a money pot made out of wood in the southeast area of your office or bedroom and place seven US dollar coins in the container (use coins that have meaning to you or are in your budget). Set aside at least 2 hours one day per month to review your income and expenses so there are no surprises. This will allow you to make financial corrections, worry less and create a roadmap to a more prosperous future.
· Thrive each day of your life, so you can be healthier, more energetic and active. Create a plan on your calendar for you to exercise a little every day whether that means playing tennis, golf, working out or walking your dog. At the same time, look at what you are eating. If you don't take good care of your body, where will you live? To increase your focus on health positivity, place a beautiful healthy upward reaching plant in the east area of your bedroom or living room. Be sure to nurture it regularly to keep it growing and healthy – just like you've committed to doing for yourself. Use your calendar to maintain your good exercise plan and a health building food regimen. You will feel better, reduce stress and enjoy life more.
· Create the future you want; don't be a victim. Evaluate how you spend your time at work and at home. If you are spending over 50% of your time at work doing things you hate, it may be time to change. If you spend 80% of your day at work and spend next to no connected time with your family and friends, it may be time to prioritize your schedule and make time for you and your relationships. If your time spent at home needs adjusting, don't just talk about it, do it. To energize positivity in your future use an Intentions or Vision Board and place on it pictures and symbols of things that represent what you want your future to look like. It is easier to create a positive future when you have a clear picture of what you want.
· Enjoy life more. Simplify your life and all your commitments so that you only do those things that arenecessary to care for yourself and/or your family plus those things that help others in need or bring you joy. To energize the revitalization of joy in your life look in the mirror every morning and say "I will do only those things today that will fulfill my commitments, needs and/or bring me joy." Use the first day of each week on your calendar to perform a reality check to see if you've made enough progress to bring more joy into your life. If not, continue to repeat any or all of the above steps to help you bring more positivity into your life. Bringing more positivity into your life is what creates balance, harmony and joy.
The only secret here to creating positivity is to use your calendar as your roadmap and then "do it." By doing all of the above, six months from now you will be a very different more positive joy-filled person living a better and more prosperous life.
© Pat Heydlauff, All Rights Reserved