Rate yourself on your ability to accomplish the following:
- I have time for creative or strategic thinking.
- I stay focused on one thing at a time.
- I have time to do what I enjoy most.
- There is meaning and significance to my work and my life.
- I feel connected to my company's mission and purpose.
- I am connected to my own life's purpose.
- I have opportunities for learning and growth.
- I have time to do my best work.
- I minimize interruptions and distractions.
- I schedule time for my highest priorities.
- I have systems in place to manage my time successfully.
- I stay positive throughout the day.
- I maintain a sense of energy throughout the day.
- I understand what it takes to be successful at my job.
- I balance my work and personal life.
- I disengage from work.
- I build healthy boundaries with my time.
- I manage perfectionism and minimize procrastination.
If you don't have the ability to accomplish the items from this Quiz, then what do you have time for and how do you spend your time?
Demand for our time is exceeding our capacity, draining us of the energy we need to bring our skills, talents and sense of purpose to our lives. Increased competitiveness, a leaner work force and a requirement to do more with less are adding to the pressures. The rise of digital technology is exposing us to an unprecedented flood of information and requests we feel compelled to respond to 24/7.
The truth is that we always have time for what's most important to us. How do you prioritize your day?
If you can't accomplish as much as you want, especially when time and quality are of the essence, begin by tracking your time to notice how you're prioritizing your work and tasks. You'll start to notice patterns and unproductive habits, what distracts you, what interrupts you, the choices you're making and what gets you off track. Once you know this, you can begin to make better choices with your time. If you don't track your time, you'll never know what's getting in the way of your productivity.
Or if you're Stressed, Frustrated and Overwhelmed...
...You're not sure how to get started, and you're ready for coaching, I'd love to be the one you reach out to for help solving your time management issues and challenges.
Contact me at support@Kathryn-McKinnon.com for a complimentary Discovery Session to identify your biggest time management issue and uncover steps you can take to solve your issue.
Kathryn McKinnon is a Harvard Business School and Fortune 500 Executive Coach, Time Management Expert, Bestselling Author of Triple Your Time Today on Amazon, Speaker, Seminar Leader and CEO of McKinnon & Company dedicated to helping executives, professionals and business owners reduce the chaos and stress, add order and structure to the day, boost energy and explode productivity to achieve the best results with your time. https://www.Kathryn-McKinnon.com