I am a Coach U trained positive aging coach and the President/Lead Coach of Your Future Reimagined (YFR) Coaching. My areas of expertise include:
• Helping 50+ clients launch & scale entrepreneurial ventures.
• Helping 50+ clients successfully transition to enriching & engaging next chapters.
I bring a wealth of real life experience to my coaching practice.
• At 56 I made a successful transition from 30+ years as a sales executive in the consumer products industry to my own successful entrepreneurial venture.
• A national level paddler, I represented Canada at the World Dragon Boat Championships for the first time when I was 52. I will never forget the experience of hearing the national anthem for the first time at an international event.
• Married for thirty six years I live in Cambridge, Ontario with his wife, two adult children and 96 year old mom.
I have never been healthier or happier as he launches his next chapter.