It's no secret that neuroscientists study meditators' brains to understand why the practice can have incredible effects on the entire human experience. What you might not have heard is just like an athlete exercising a muscle, the meditator exercises the brain and the prefrontal cortex physically grows.
Do not worry! This is not something you need to stress about. In fact, it's something to be excited about because your brain functions will improve and you don't need thousands of hours to achieve this great affect! Even better news is, in as little as 5 minutes once or twice a day you'll move toward a stronger brain, with more happiness, connection with the world around you and peace.
Studies show that after meditating people feel calm and peaceful. They display a heightened awareness and compassionate empathy. I like to think of these meditative results as evidence of an individual's refueled tank; he/she have successfully stopped 'slogging' through life, barely surviving from day to day, and come back as a stronger human spirit in a physical temple. What happens then when people meditate regularly? Consistent acts of greatness, generosity and kindness brought on by connection with their own divinity.
Research shows that meditation permanently rewires the brain and increases the body's healthy hormones, lowers stress and improves immune function. In other words, your chemistry works better when you're taking control of your brain, sweeping out the cobwebs (negativity, noise, etc) and sitting in your control center every-single day!
If you're a multi-tasker like me, with your brain overloaded with the chaos of daily life, good news: meditation is the brain detox you need! As you still the mind and mute the barrage of thoughts, music, game noise and traffic, as you drop deeply into your essence, you activate the parasympathetic system. In this place you grow younger, clearer and radiantly wonderful!
Let's explore how to meditate properly for best results.
Find a comfortable quiet location where you can close your eyes and completely relax and focus inward.
As you prepare to go into your Quantum Shift allow your breath to deepen, breathing in pink and gold energy to signal to the brain and nervous system that this is time for you. Let go of any extraneous worry or concern and allow yourself to drop deeply into the process. Each meditation has a special focus but all of them will ground you. Breathe deeply in and out to begin then allow yourself to take the journey.
You may wonder why these meditations feel so extraordinary and differ from others you have tried. You're experiencing my own unique mediation, listening to my voice and listening to my playing the harp. This unique situation positions the meditations perfectly in sync at a high elevational, vibratory rate. This rate is sometimes referred to as Christ consciousness. Rest assured, my voice can and will take you where you need to go.
I have energized each activation so that you will feel profound shifts, you may tingle and feel cool or warm or you may feel completely and totally at peace. Anything you is experience is wonderful.
Some people tend to have more sensations then others. Don't worry if you're someone who doesn't feel much. Mindset and certainty will help you with your Quantum Shift. I promise that you can't get it wrong. Just follow my voice, take the journey and you will complete the process. At the end of the meditation, you will return to a much better place than where you started.
As I mentioned you will find many topics to choose from. The mediations run anywhere from 3:30 to 6:30 minutes depending on the topic. Some of the meditation topics required extra tools so they are longer to allow for the additional steps. I felt these extra steps were critical to ensure the desired result.
Here is your checklist. Read this through a few times and do your best to forget about being perfect! HAVE FUN!
- Give yourself 5 minutes of uninterrupted peace - turn off your phone's ringer, lock or close the door.
- Be sure you are hydrated, avoid sugary or caffeinated foods and beverages as well as alcohol prior to your meditation.
- Best position: Sit comfortably, spine erect, feet on the floor. Alternate postures: a. cross-legged (lotus position) b. resting on a bed above covers or c. on a sofa.
- Breathe in 3 cleansing breathes of pink and gold energy.
- Relax and follow my voice.
- In the beginning of your practice the process will appear to move very quickly, however once you are used to moving rapidly your inner guidance system will adjust and it will become natural.
- As you come out of meditation observe your body, emotions, feelings. You can journal any insights or awarenesses that are coming through as you bring yourself back into consciousness
- Although you can jump into a meeting right after, if you're able to sit quietly and focus on the outcome you're looking to create from the next thing you do, you will find you begin to experience grace like you never had before. You begin gaining great power to create outcomes you desire!
- As meditation completes, it's helpful to rub your hands on your legs, feet, arms, neck, belly and chest to feel fully present. There are no rules, some people tap on their body and enjoy the energizing feeling of finger tips on reawakening skin
- Know that you can create a quantum shift
- The more you practice the better your mediation and quantum field skill becomes.